Friday 12 December 2014

Decapitated by an ill-tempered mutant sea bass

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, December 12, 2014 with

"I like to see girls of that calibre"
Yes the quotes are from........            Austin Powers. You knew that.

Tomorrow begins my three month/nine month specific training program.
For the first four weeks I focus on strength.
I know I have been doing so on and off for weeks now.
But that was just laying the ground work.
I should have enough foundation to get into a serious program.

Here is the first week's plan
Saturday hill strength work and an easy session in the gym
Sunday long run
Monday an easy session in the gym, and an easy run (supervising) at Parliament House
Tuesday repeat of Saturday
Wednesday a solid gym session and some easy running
Thursday repeat of Saturday
Friday a solid gym circuit and a few easy intervals

Plus extra distance, jogging, if time and motivation.

Specific goal: Nationals in Sydney in April (Easter).