6 hours ago
A golden opportunity to run Canberra's best tracks and trails – in a day
* Parliament House, Red Hill, Isaacs Ridge, Farrer Ridge
* Mt Taylor, Cooleman Ridge
* Stromlo Forest Park, National Arboretum
* Aranda Bushland, Black Mountain Reserve, Bruce Ridge, O'Connor Ridge
* Mt Majura, Mt Ainslie and Anzac Parade
The race is open to solo runners as well as relay teams of 4, with relay legs of around 25 km each. The race will commence at 6 am for solo runners and 6.30 am for relay teams, with a midnight cut-off (18 hours for solo runners, 17.5 hours for relay teams).
For runners interested in joining a team – or for teams looking for runners to make up your team – please contact us at email@example.com
View the full course map, including the relay changeover points (please note, the route through Stromlo Forest Park on leg 2 is currently being revised and may include the additional kilometre...), and read the event information.
Online entry for this magnificent event is now open. Don't hesitate to give us a call on 0404 071-327 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or observations.