Thursday 29 January 2015

Announcing the February Challenge

Posted by speedygeoff on Thursday, January 29, 2015 with
MY challenge in February will be - no alcohol for a month.

There is no spreadsheet for this one.

All the same, in February I will have my own detailed training program to follow; there will be more aerobic work and speed-endurance intervals and races/time trials; more gym sessions and core exercises and strength work. I am sure you will all continue your core work, strength work, and aerobic sessions. Join me if you wish for the February challenge. Don’t be dismayed if "no alcohol" is not your plan! You could always give up coffee instead. I can’t give up coffee: I don’t drink coffee any more. The last time I drank a cup of coffee was 6 months ago: 3rd August 2014. Big mistake then; haven’t done it since. I highly recommend "no coffee" as a lifestyle. So you could decide something equally important to you and see how it goes. "No chocolate"? Whatever.

Or you could give up watching the news. This would be good for your mental health.