Wednesday 18 February 2015

speedygeese training - autumn not far away

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 with
On Saturday Alex and I ran a comfortable 14k.  

Sunday Andrew, Lucia, Dave and I set out to run 10 x 200m, unluckily I strained my back on the third interval despite running easily.

Monday at Parliament House the group ran 20 hills sprints of 100m on 90 seconds. Present were Andy, Cathy M, Colin, Dan, Ewen, Garry, Isaac, Jen, Julia, Kylie, Margaret P, Marie (new), Mick C, Nicole (new), Pieta (new), Peter B, Tori, and Vanessa. Also Andrew dropped in via bicycle, making 20 in all including me supervising. With autumn coming soon we have been lucky with the weather; it was humid on Monday but once again it wasn't scorchingly hot while we were training.

As for me, I guess being injury free and training well for the last 5 months is good, let's hope this new injury is short-lived.

Hills: I must confess, I have been guilty of the following on occasion: