Sunday 10 May 2015

More pleasing parkrun PBs

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, May 10, 2015 with
Following on from yesterday's post where I reported that Pieta surpassed her previous parkrun PB, I am pleased to add that Pieta's Tuggeranong parkrun yesterday was her all time record for any 5k. By quite a margin, at that.

Plus at Gungahlin yesterday Julia ran a PB for any 5k too, breaking 22 minutes for the first time.

And I managed to run under 22 minutes as well, for the first time since February last year, 15 months ago. Yesterday I ran 21:47, almost as quick as last year's best of 21:43 at the same venue.

With more injury free training, I expect the times will keep improving.

Pictured, Julia and I, with about 800m to go:


That's me wearing the speedygeese singlet. That's Julia in black about 10 seconds back.