Wednesday 12 October 2016

speedygeese training

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 with
I can't wait for spring to return.

At least we can see at Parliament House now that Daylight Saving is here.

On Thursday 6 October Sandeep, Nicole, Jen, Giles & I ran a set of 4 x 1k on 8 minutes, jogging on the small PH western oval after each km.

While on Monday 10 October Dave, Giles, Isaac, Jen, Pieta, Rae, Ruth and I enjoyed up to 12 x 200m “tennis court” intervals at Parliament house. Weather conditions for training were really good again despite terrible weather earlier in the day.

The threat of possible bad weather may be keeping some people away but we are enjoying good conditions at 5:30pm so far. 

I did get out to Stromlo Forest Park on Sunday morning at about 8:30am to run 15k. My first long run in ages. I had to walk up a few of the hills though.

Becoming a regular at training - Giles.