Wednesday 12 April 2017

Speedygeese training summary

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 with
Thursday 6 April Parliament House: I ran early; then Brendan, Colin, Dave, Isaac, Jen, Peter with me supervising ran 4 x 950 on 8 minutes.

The weekend was of course the Australian Running Festival: some competed, some cheered the runners on, all got wet.

On Monday 10 April it was back to Parliament House, and it was still quite cool: Jen (3k) and I (10k) ran early; Dave jogged and Giles cycled and I trotted around while Andy, Emma, Isaac, Jen, Peter and Pieta ran 20 x 100m hill sprints on 90.

I won't train this Easter Sunday but Thursday night and Monday night will still go ahead as normal.
And of course parkrun is still on everywhere.


Ewen at Tuggeranong parkrun last Saturday


Jill at Ginninderra parkrun last Saturday