Sunday 24 December 2017

Majura Trail training run

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, December 24, 2017 with
This morning's trail run was from Watson shops then along Majura trails to the Federal Highway, up to the top of the highway along the Centenary Trail, and return back along the trails. Quite undulating for me, but with frequent stops to recover from the uphills.

Here are a couple I managed to keep up with for the most part.


Jennie and Ruth

And here is my "re-live" video:


Starting at 7:00am instead of 8:00am made it a lot more comfortable than it could have been. And much of the run was in shade, which helped.

The race report is on Giles' FB page this time as he was the organiser this week. I will copy the report for Friday's post along with any other training summaries (i.e. next Thursday's).

I plan to do my fourth Sunday morning trail run in a row on the 31st; said to be at the arboretum. Or I could meet them there and jog gently around West Basin, thus avoiding the arboretum cliffs.