Saturday 23 September 2006

Oh! Gravity

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, September 23, 2006 with
We might all run faster if gravity were to ease off a bit.

"Oh! Gravity" is the title of the next Switchfoot album and single release (due 26 December).

Yesterday I entered the ABC's "favourite album of all time" poll. My favourite is of course "X&Y" by Coldplay. Closely followed by "Nothing is Sound" Switchfoot, "Lifehouse" Lifehouse, and now one I am getting to really like, "Real Life" by Evermore.

This month's Vets handicap is at Blewitts Pines tomorrow morning. I expect to start off group 42 in the short course (only 3.5k). If the hamstring is OK. It will be the first short course run after doing the longer option for many years. I well remember Blewitts as a venue where I once turned up and got to the start line and did not start because of injury. The biggest worry there is that I find it too hilly. The hamstring was good on Wednesday but sore on Thursday, I rested it Friday.

always tapir for your races