Monday 4 September 2006

the sound of moo-sic

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, September 04, 2006 with
My training progress
last week's target: 95k, 120 mins stepper actual 80k, 120 mins stepper
this week’s target: 110k, 120 mins stepper
weight: 62kg and steady

quote of the week: "Hills are speedwork in disguise" - Frank Shorter

song of the week:
Delirious – "Deeper", from "King of Fools"
"The wonder of it all
"Is I’m living just to fall
"More in love with you.”


Are you joining us at Parliament House tonight?

I don’t know why I scheduled 95k last week, it took me a little while to recover from the half marathon, not to mention the cold I had. All is now OK and we will see what happens from here.


family fun run

Josiah (age 6) likes this one:
WHY DID THE COW CROSS THE ROAD?
It was going to the moo-vies.