Saturday 13 September 2008

• Love You To

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, September 13, 2008 with
Each day just goes so fast,
I turn around, it's past,
You don't get time to hang a sign on me.
Love me while you can,
Before I'm a dead old man.
A life-time is so short,
A new one can't be bought,
But what you've got means such a lot to me.
Make love all day long,
Make love singing songs
.
-the Beatles, "Love You To"


"Dear Geoff, I went to my first session with my new running group today.
"And guess what was on the oval
".................. Geese!!
"Miss you guys
"Emma"


Emma sent this photo


Canadian Geese

AACT Track
The Athletics ACT Track and Field program for the whole of the 2008-09 season is now available at http://athleticsact.org.au/. It all starts on Saturday 11 October and offers a 3000m every week, and 1500m/5000m alternately each Saturday until 22 November, then two Thursdays in January with us, then Tuesdays.

ACTMAC Track
The ACT Masters Athletics Track and Field program for this year has been finalised and is about to be published. It all starts on Thursday 16 October and offers middle and long distance events each week.

ACTCCC Spring Series
This popular series of Cross Country races commences on Tuesday 4 November and continues for 5 weeks.

Speedygeese training sessions
Our Parliament House training sessions will continue every Monday evening.

Back to Stromlo
Given the number of events on offer, I have now decided to postpone the start of regular Saturday morning Stromlo grass training sessions until 29 November (i.e. when AACT Saturday events are no longer happening).

I plan to attend as many of all of the above as possible. I would love you to join me in any of these you wish. (there's the link to the title! Hmmmmmm.)

Falconer Grandchildren (part one)


Olivia Falconer


Alex Falconer