Saturday 10 October 2009

Amelie, Heidi and I

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, October 10, 2009 with
What I am watching: Last night I watched Amelie, which is the title of my favourite movie; it's a few years since I last watched it and I soon realised why it's still my favourite.

What I am doing in training: Today Heidi and I trained at Stromlo. Because of the cold southerly wind, we whimped out from trying to run fast 1km intervals around the Central Loop. We ran them along the Creek Loop instead, which is somewhat easier being way downhill and with the wind behind us most of the time. I ran 4:00, 3:56 & 3:48, Heidi 4:13, 4:15 & 4:17. My last one was fastest only because we had to run past the other training group using the area, which included Neil's daughter Lauren, and I couldn't be seen to bludge. The sun came out later.