Monday 5 October 2009

just another run in iceland

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, October 05, 2009 with
Plans this week: I hope to total 80k and I plan to attend the following training sessions
Monday 5 Parliament House, 4:30pm jog, 5:30pm coaching
Wednesday 7 BBQ Stakes at 12:15pm
Thursday 8 6:00pm Vets track
Saturday 10 9:00am Stromlo Forest Park

Parliament House training is on today despite it being a public holiday. Rain or shine. It is raining steadily at 11:00am as I type this. The forecast was for an afternoon shower or two...
Wednesday's BBQ Stakes is my 100th I think, so a T-shirt might be coming my way.
On Thursday I will be Meet Director so I won't be racing.
Events of interest on Thursday are
6:00pm 800m
8:00pm 3000/5000m
so here is a rare opportunity to race a 5000m in the cool.
The kilometre interval session on Saturday at Stromlo is an excellent one; we total about 12k of running but of course you can do more if you wish.

Parkway
Christopher

not (quite) next

Brett

could be pleased to finish

Andrew

looks cold too

Caroline

The t-shirt says it all

Roger

just another run, what's all the fuss?