Wednesday 30 June 2010

conjuration

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 with
It took me about six attempts to start up the computer this morning but we're finally there. once it's working properly it stays working, thank goodness.

Fortunately I have a magic new device on which I can make phone calls, check my emails (and reply and initiate emails), update Facebook if I want to, read and send SMSs, and no doubt many other things I haven't discovered yet. Note my new mobile number: 0425 276 811. If you message me your number, let me know too if you're on the 3 network; calls 3-3 are free. I like the integrated contact list; name, mobile and email all in one place. Oh, and I like the touch screen. It's a Blackberry Storm 2.

And now to today's run: a chilly BBQ Stakes.
Gary Bowen 25:13 (yet another pb)
me 26:50
Kerrie Tanner 30:15. I include Kerrie because every time I see her, which is more or less weekly over many months, she has threatened to join the speedygeese "next Monday", with her daughter. Today I told her she would become much speedier if she ever did join the geese. Actually her Stakes pb is one of the fastest; she's had a few injury issues, that's all.

Gary Bowen running well!

Ewen in typical non-running pose