Monday 12 July 2010

consolation

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, July 12, 2010 with
What's on this week:
Monday 12 July
: Parliament House 4:30pm 8k jog; 5:30pm speedygeese interval training
Wednesday 14 July: 12:15pm BBQ Stakes 6k handicap
Wednesday 14 July: 5:45pm Parliament House, easy run, about 12k
Thursday 15 July: Dickson 4:00pm long run; 5:30pm speedygeese interval training
Friday 16 July: 12:15pm Customs 5k handicap, Stage 88
Sunday 18 July: ACTCCC Googong Half Marathon 2/4.2/21.1km, 2 person relay. Tin Hut off Googong South Road

Remember too there is a new, under construction, ACTVAC calendar at http://my.calendars.net/actvac which you might like to view from time to time.

Hill Sprints start at Parliament House tonight! Sadly I will only be watching. This week I will give the early jog a miss as I am not allowed to jog yet, and come along and supervise the hill sprints at 5:30pm.

Torn hamstring. Thank you for your consolation and support. Two weeks off seems like forever, but maybe I can resume jogging this Thursday, or soon after. The Physio will tell me on Thursday. No Blewitts Pines Handicap for me this month, how sad ;) Really sad though is knowing that it may take me forever to get back to the sub 21 minute 5ks I was just starting to enjoy...