Thursday 28 October 2010

people bumps

Posted by speedygeoff on Thursday, October 28, 2010 with
Grandson Jarod sent me a riddle this week.
Q: What did the goose say when he got cold?
A: I've got people bumps!

Jarod turns ten today! Happy Birthday, welcome to the M10s!

Candid Canberra #9

Photo by Andrew. Around lake Burley Griffin, on damp mornings families of swans with their cygnets make their way out of the lake up onto the grass to feed. They get a little stroppy if you pass too close to them.

What I am reading: I have just finished "Wintersmith", now to start on “I Shall Wear Midnight.”
What I am viewing: "I, Robot", which was better than expected, I like Will Smith’s acting; I can associate with the way he felt on his own at work; and I have spent a lot of time warring with technology. Plus the movie races on at a reasonable pace, and the soppy bits are tolerable.

Tonight at track there will be Bilbys.