Sunday 26 December 2010

caring and sharing

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, December 26, 2010 with
I am having a relaxing Boxing Day/Sunday, with family visitors and milder than usual December weather. I am feeling no desire to get out and hammer around any of my regular training courses: that can all start again tomorrow. Saturday was a good day for eating Christmas turkey and sipping wine. At any point in time there have been between three and eight grandchildren in our home; we have been sharing the visitors from Shellharbour with their other grandparents.

Now is probably a good time for me to share about next year. In 2009 this blog followed a theme of "transformation". In 2010 I occasionally pursued a theme of unity/diversity, although you wouldn't have noticed as I didn't spell it out.

[Slight pause as I save my wife's life! She had a lump of ham stuck in her throat! Panic is now over and we can relax again]

In 2011 I shall return to discuss running fundamentals. Stuff I wrote five years ago will be reviewed, modified, simplified, supplemented. The key-word which I shall use as a label for these posts: "foundations".

Where I have been running


There's such a thing as too much Christmas spirit.