Tuesday 17 May 2011

be bold with bananas

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 with


Spicks and Specks used this book last week in their Substitute game, and yes, we have it! But we haven't had it long, we acquired it from the mother-in-law when she moved to her new unit this year.

Bananas of course continue to be extremely expensive but I always have bananas with my breakfast and have limited myself to one every two days, at present.

Training at Parliament House yesterday: attending were Andrew, Andy, Caroline, Christopher, Colin, Craig, Dale (new), Emma P, Ewen, me, Joel, Kym, Mick C, Nadine, Neil, Ruth & Warrick. Some ran early, but the main session was a series of sprints for less than 100m up the south-east hill on Parliament House itself. Those training were delighted to be visited by Jen B with baby Daniel.

Song of the week: "You Are A Tourist", by Death Cab for Cutie, from "CODES and KEYS", the new album due out at the end of May.


... found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkk5wViJo-I&feature=youtu.be. This is an amazing song and I am looking forward to purchasing the album.