Wednesday 15 June 2011

snail statistics

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 with
Last Reminder - Cross Country Championships, 18 June:
no late entries.

The ACTVAC races are 8k for all women and for men 60+, and 12k for men 30-59. I will be running in the 8k at 10:40am, while the 12k starts at 11:10am well before I have finished!
On Line Entries for ACTVAC (only) can be made at http://tiny.cc/qzk7d
Closing Date for entries is Thursday June 16th, late entries will NOT be accepted.


Results Customs 5k 10 June
Caroline Campbell 28:03
Geoff Barker 35:27
I had intended to run this but I took a sick day… I was not too well.


Snail statistics
"Warriorwomen running" has a blog post where she talks about her training partner crushing snails on the run. Her run summary goes:

Day 12 Tally
Snails squished: 6
Runs: 9/12
Run Distance: 2.08k/19.7k
Alcohol Free Days: 4/12


So I suggest that when the snails emerge after the next lot of rain (which we have been promised but which never seems to happen) I want to see a "snails squished" tally in your statistics too. Thank you.