Wednesday 25 September 2013

Short Circuit

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 with
Training
Saturday 21 September Acton Ferry Terminal Caleb, Elspeth, Daisy, me. We are the speedyducks!
Sunday 22 September Stromlo Forest Park (7:00am) Kym, me, then Lucia, Andrew, running 6 x 500m loop. We are of course still the speedygeese!
Monday 23 September Parliament House. We started our spring chin-up challenge. I managed three, quite a surprise. Ewen and I ran early, then for the main session a short 400m circuit including steepest west side hill each lap. We had Cookie, Andrew, Andy, Bronwyn, Caroline, Craig, Kym, Rae, Ruth, Stewart, Tori & Warrick running for 30 minutes on the circuit, alternating fast and slow laps. The steep uphill towards the end of the circuit meant you couldn't really "jog" that bit.

Some of my solo training trains in the last week
See where I run: 11k 18 September


See where I run: 10k 24 September


See where I don't run

Magpies are particularly aggro this year. I have been swooped three times so far. That's three times more than the whole of last spring.