Tuesday 17 June 2014

"New bikepath bollards allow for wide runners"

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 with
At training last night, Ewen (his photos and captions, HAHA), Jen & I (pictured) ran 8k early, then we ran 20 x 100m hill sprints on 90 seconds. It is 12 months exactly since we farewelled Sarah-Jayne by running the same session, her favourite. Participating in the hill sprints yesterday were Andy, Christopher, Colin, me, Marilyn, Mick, Ruth & Vanessa.


New bikepath bollards allow for wide runners.


Tail wind.

Having come back from holidays I discover I am tied up on Thursday nights. However Dickson training can continue on Thursdays without me. And when I get time I will catch up on the last few weeks' race results. Not yet.


A red squirrel from Falkirk, Scotland. They are speedy little fellows. Short legs can run very fast.